Solar Servicing Company - Great Business For Solar Companies but the staff that manages the telemarketers are INAPPROPRIATE
I recently resigned from a telemarketing company that sets appointments for solar companies.The Executive team was very strong but unfortunately they were either in the other suite of the office or on meetings to hear the filthy banter and disgusting and degrading gossip that transpired daily.
Hopefully Mr. Molacek and Mr. Gueringer can realize the awful things that are being said about one another.
Although it is a legit great business for solar companies as they are not scammers like most call rooms, the management is responsible for this type of behavior.Unfortunately I saw one of the managers listen to the whole soap opera.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Had my generator serviced as per the contract by the installer in Feb. March snowstorm here i Rochester NY and the engine is done. It bent pushrods and BROKE the..."
- "DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. This is my nephews FB as i do not have my own however i am in my 50s and Purchased..."
- "August 1st 2015 Doug Kellam, CEO Zero Technologies LLC 4510 Adams Circle, Unit G Bensalem, PA 19020 Dear Mr Kellam, Disappointment with your system, then upset with your Customer Help. About six months ago after reading Mike..."
- "My wife and son purchased a groupon for me last Christmas for a 25 minute drive in a Lamborghini with Mile High Drives. I e-mailed the company in April..."
- "Today I turned on my Ipod which I had not used in months and found that I am back in the year 1969. At least that is what the..."
- "The Dentists Insurance Company (TDIC) Didn't replace all damaged equipment, remediate mold or pay loss of income to restore water damaged dental practice in Phoenix, AZ. Does TDIC actually..."
- "Your store in NJ did honor the $ 300.00 gift card which was given to me from Chicago store for purchasing the $ 6000 worth of furniture last year and..."
- "The first time I ordered from them I paid $50 something dollars but never could get my order . I decided to try again and 3 out of 4 of..."
- "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..."